CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 6, 2008

More of me

Since this blog is dedicated to exercise, health, awarness, safety, and things like that, you don't know much about me, at all. I am tall, have long dirty blone hair and freckles. My hair is wavy, and usually in a pony tail. My eyes are forest green. My feckles are everywhere on my face, and well, just a mess. I love all animals. Elephants are my favorite animal though. I have the cutest stuffed elephant name Ellie. She is adorable and I have had her since I was a baby. I live in a small town called Colson. It is in Kentucky. I am sure you have never heard of it before, probably not. Everything I said on my other blog was untrue. I made that one with my friend Abby and then we lost all the info we wrote down. Anyway, I have three huskies, Kuto the gray one, Milly the black one, and Shasta the brown one. They are all so sweet! Kuto is the only boy though. I have one cat,he is an orange tiger cat and his name is Miles. We got him at the same time we got Milly, so we named them similar things. My best friends name is Abby, and my other friends (well some of them, the closest ones) are as follows: Lexa, Katlyn, Haly, Anna, Rose, and Sarah. I have so many other friends, but these are just the girls in my group. Here are their profiles: Lexa, smart, blond, sporty; Katlyn, gorgeous, funny, SO FAST; Haly, cute, shy, great advice; Anna, loud, sporty, nice; ABBY, funny, nice, smart, cool, sporty.
~Jenna

1 comments:

Drama Girl said...

I know a lot about Colson.

Some facts:
Colson is in Letcher County.

Colson is in the Eastern Coal Field region.

The community was named for David G. Colson, congressman

The latitude of Colson is 37.223N. The longitude is -82.856W.
It is in the Eastern Standard time zone. Elevation is 1,155 feet.