CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Exercise inside?

Exercising inside, hmm...good idea, except, I don't have a tredmill (well I do, but you might not), or any other type of exercise equipment. How the heck do I exercise, "inside" and why should I waste my valuable time on "getting fit?"
Well, here's why you should. You may be wasting your valuable time, but if don't exercise, it will come back to haunt you in the end. And plus, you don't need "equipment" to exercise! Run around the house (if your mom lets you, and if you are careful) and get some energy! Jump around, ahve some fun, jump rope in the basement, do whatever you want to! Just have fun!
~Jenna

P.S. Sorry I haven't posted in a while, busy me, I have a friend over or am at practice almost everyday! Lol, I actually just got home from swim practice an hour or two ago!! =)

0 comments: