CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

What to do today?

Okay, so you are on vacation, sitting at home on the couch, thinking, "If I don't find something to do, I am going to bore myself to death!" Well, you won't need to go that far because I have some solutions that just might make your day brighter! Plus, they keep you healthy and fit all at the same time! Here are some ideas:

  • Walk your dog, or cat
  • Go for a jog
  • Clean the yard up
  • Practice for a sport
  • Make some healthy snacks
  • Invited a friend over to play OUTSIDE
  • Go for a walk with the fam, or by yourself
  • Go to the sport/community building and do something fun!
  • Just get active, and get outside!!!!!

So, now you have some ideas of what to do, but that is only going to keep you busy temporarily! What do you do next? Well, you can do another thing on the list, or you can make something healthy to eat! Maybe try the recipe I gave you earlier, or something else. How about pukpkin bread with applesause instead of oil? It makes it less fattening, and a whole lot healthier. But if cooking doesn't seem fun, and doing something on the list again seems boring, well, here is a list of ways to make fun things healthy and active.

  • Run around the arcade after every game you play
  • For every ten minutes you spend on the computer, jog for five
  • Every time you watch a TV show, walk your dog once around the block
  • For every basket you make in B-ball, run a lap (if you play that is)
  • Every minute you talk on the phone today, you can't tomorrow
  • Make a game out of cleaning outside

Some awesome ideas! And guess what? They are fun too! Getting fit, and staying healthy and active, helps make your community better tomorrow. If everyone was as comitted to stayin fit as you, the world would be a better place!

~Jenna

3 comments:

Gem said...

Hey Jenna, do I know you!? i'm KELLYS cousin.

Hannah said...

Your so right Jenna! I naturally LOVE being outside in the summer so there's no stoppin me! lol. I took a bike ride every day last summer or tried to cause it gets really pretty where I live in the summer.

but right now it's dang winter!! grrr!!

Hannah-

Jenna said...

I totally agree Hannah! The outdoors is so awesome! But winter comes to ruin it all!!! Oh Gem, U don't think I know you, and Kelly's blog is closed right? I saw your site, It's pretty cool!